During the conference X daywhich takes place in Paris, Benjamin Mincu came to announce rebranding fromElrond. The blockchain will therefore be named MultiversX and reorganization to be ecosystem around other way around. The goal is to become a complete ecosystem that builds bridges between virtual worlds and the real world “, explains the company in its press release. By the way, from New articles have been advertisement.
After the intervention of Jean-Noël Barrot (French minister in charge of the digital transition), recalling the ambitions of Emmanuel Macron and France around the digital revolution represented by the blockchain and the metaverses, Beniamin Minciu, co-founder and CEO de Elrond to announce important news for its blockchain.
Launched in 2017, the Elrond blockchain is now becoming MultiversX. The company’s CEO explains that he wants to undertake a “journey, an exploration to make new discoveries”. To this end, the ecosystem has been turning to a central element for several months: the metaverse. Three new products have been launched:
- xFabricwith the goal of “transforming the new culture that NFTs represent”, it brings together various applications for the physical and virtual worlds to easily create NFTs.
Its goal is “to help artists and creators earn a living from their work, sparking a new wave of creativity”.
- xPortal, “gateway to the metaverse” replacing the Maiar application. This product introduces an avatar that can have cryptocurrencies and NFT, as well as communicate in the metaverse, chat with a special messaging service, or even earn experience points…
In detail, the company explains that “The goal is to earn cryptocurrencies, for example, by creating or playing in the metaverse, where the avatar can move from one metaverse to another and then use them to buy a pair of sneakers. buy. in the real world”.
- xWorlds is just the metaverse introduced by MultiversX scheduled for next year. It will be possible to test it in beta from December 10, 2022. We learn in passing that the latter will be an open universe that will allow “hyper-realistic social interactions and economic exchanges”.
MultiversX also announces a new version of DEX, now named of xExchange. Gradually new agricultural methods have been introduced; the locked MEX token is charged with energy; and the BNB chain is now supported, making more erc20 tokens, BEP20 and DEX pairs available (available next week).
Finally several rebranding are part of:
- → x Money crypto ;
- → xMoney FIAT ;
- Insipre.art → x Featured ;
- Maiar wallet → xWallet ;
- Elrond Explore → xExplorer ;
- Elrond Bridge (Ad Astra Portal) → xBridges ;
- Maiar Launchpad → xLaunchpad.